• Emergency cover 24 hours a day
• Pet health assessments (all vet consultations are 15 minutes)
• Preventative health care and Routine Vaccinations
• Pet Health Care scheme to spread cost of vaccinations/worm/flea treatments
• Plus added benefits and discounts to health care scheme members
• Home visits
• Alternative Therapy ie. Acupuncture
• Routine neutering/operations
• Blood testing
• Pet passports
• Puppy early socialisation classes
• Behavioural Problems
• Repeat prescriptions (24 hour notice required) – order online at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Euthanasia & Cremation
• Completing your Insurance claims
• Referral service
• Visitor consultations if you are not able to get to your usual vet
We also offer Nurse clinics – covering :
• Dietary advice
• Puppy and kitten talks
• Dental check ups
• Administering flea/worming treatments
• Post operative checks
• Stitch removal
• Claw clipping
• Owning a new pet advice
• Blood pressure monitoring
Day operation patients are usually admitted between 8.30 am and 9.00 am or at other times by prior arrangement.
Please allow for a 5-10 minute admission appointment with the nurse.
Your pet should not have anything to eat from 8pm the night before the procedure – unless specifically advised otherwise by the vet.
Please pick up the water bowl first thing in the morning.
Operations are carried out in the morning and your pet will usually be allowed home the same day.
The nurse will call you at lunchtime and advise what time your pet can be collected and arrange a suitable discharge appointment time.
Please allow 5-10 minutes for the nurse to go through the post operative care with you on collection of your pet.
Post operative checks are usually carried out after 2 days and stitch removal after 10- days.
Pet Health Plans
Pet health plans are an easy way to spread the cost of your pet’s essential healthcare, including vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatment.
Call one of our reception team or nurses to discuss in more detail – 01404 42750.